Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time for Tea Swap

My “Time for Tea Swap” package arrived today. My partner was Suzie. How exciting to open a box and see this waiting for me.


Look at all the goodies!!!


How so very thoughtful of Suzie to change my theme to coffee for I do not drink tea.
Another thing that makes this so special is that I cannot appliqué and Suzie does beautiful work. Look at this wonderful wall hanging.


How sweet is that and I love the fabric she used, this is the back…


There was a coffee cup cozy, of which I have none and need, some darling coasters and a Ladybug for good luck.


No, that is not all there was; there was some wonderful chocolate coffee candy and a recipe for coffee muffins that I cannot wait to try. What a kind swap. All the time, thought and effort Suzie put into my swap is so very much appreciated. Thank you again Suzie, I love it all!!!

19 comments:

  1. what wonderful gifts for a wonderful person...hooray for you and nice job to your partner! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely gifts! And how thoughtful of your partner to change from "tea" to "coffee" for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...thats great! i'm a big coffee gal myself.I'm, so excited....my aunt Kathleen is going to join your swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific gifts! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great gifts! Love them all. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks wonderful.....she
    did a great job on the applique!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! What thoughtful gifts from Suzie. Chocolate from Germany? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely gifts from Suzie- they are so pretty and well thought out. I am a big coffee drinker too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that wallhanging. Such a great package she sent you. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! That's a wonderful asortment of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice that Suzie was so thoughtful and switched to coffee for you!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't drink tea? Yikes!!!

    Just kidding of course. Super gifts and lots of imagination in changing the tea to coffee. The wallhanging is special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. everytime i try to email you, it keeps coming back as undeliverable...grrr...just wanted you to know that mom's block will be a 'double churndash'...very cute...little churndash inside of a bigger churndash...thank you for letting her play along! sorry to use your comments for email...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Coffee for me too - thanks, Jane - lovely gifts!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Time for Coffee items are just wonderful - what a fun package to get in the mail. Maybe when I finally retire I can get involved in some of these activities.

    And Congratulations on Baby T - she is just adorable. That wouldn't be Teresa would it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful surprise. Such lovely and thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzie is a great friend and knows how to make you feel special! Her work is perfect to teh last detail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your swap gifts! You both made each other such special treasures. And congratulations on your new precious grandbaby. x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!