Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swaps....

Swaps can be such fun. I joined,


you were to swap two “spring fat quarters” here are the pretty ones I received.




Speaking of swaps, my tea swap project is on the way to my secret swap partner. As soon as I know she has received it, I will show you what I made. At this point, I would like to thank Stephanie for hosting a wonderful swap and for sending out this darling tea bag holder.



Thank You Stephanie ,we know it was a lot of work, but such fun for us.

7 comments:

  1. PRETTY fqs!

    I have had lots of fun with the swap and you organized and awesome swappers have made it so easy for me. :o) I'm so happy you could participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fat quarters! Yes, Stephanie has done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fat quarters and can't wait to see what you made for your tea swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great FQ for Spring - which will come soon for you I hope!!

    Raspberry and White Tea? Sounds interesting. Love the little tea purses Stephanie made. She's such a sweetie...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the FQ's...that was an easy
    enough swap!..that is the BEST tea
    Stephanie sent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice spring pieces! I'm so ready for the warmer season!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your fat quarters. i sure am looking forward to seeing all of the tea swap items that folks made. it was a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!