Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you know of....

I would like to make a wall-hanging for my Little T. I would like it to have embroidered vehicles. Such as a red fire engine, a yellow bulldozer, black and white police car, dump truck, crane, ambulance etc. I was hoping for about 12 vehicles. Now here is the problem, I do not own an embroidery sewing machine. I would love to purchase these and of course would love to get them from Blogland. Do you or do you know anyone that might be able to do this for me? I would be grateful for any help. THANK YOU !


7 comments:

  1. calicodaisy.blogspot.com - calicodaisy.etsy.com

    Michele's done embroidery for me before (and it's fantastic), and even if she doesn't have a design on hand right now, she will work with you to figure it out.

    Tell her I sent you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And look - I just found something similar at Michele's flick site:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/calicodaisy/2932708304/in/set-72157606108342417/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele at calicodaisy. I echo the other Michelle post. She's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I just read your e-mail, and I'll write to you, Jane. Thanks so much for following my friends' suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could help. I am excited to see your quilt though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!