Friday, March 6, 2009

Fabric....

If you have not been to Glenna's Etsy store in a while run, don't walk. You will be so glad you did! I just ordered some of her famous feedsack squares, which I will show you when they arrive, but in the meantime, I just received these beauties….



Not 2 ½-inch strips but 22, yes 22, Five, yes five-inch wide strips.



Just imagine the possibilities. She still has a set in her store, hurry!!

I also got this great scrap bag of pink fabrics and pink hearts from The Pink Lotus Etsy shop owned by our friend Terri at Sew Fantastic. Check out her shop too!





Look out cottages; here I come.






14 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been adding some wonderful fabrics to your stash! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have added some wonderful fabrics to your stash. I also ordered some of Glenn'a squares 2 days ago. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with all that PINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics. I'm excited to see what you comeup with all those pink scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Fabrics. Thanks for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabrics...are you making cottages with the pink fabrics and the feedsack prints...or just the pink fabrics...I'm betting your cottages will be fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I've got lots of tabs open thanks to this post and now I'm off to explore! Thanks for that - they're lovely fabrics. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful fabrics! I especiall love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just imagine what fun you'll have with all of that, Jane - especially the pink!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So tempting...but I am trying to behave and finish up what I have, well I slip once in a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fabrics! I'm looking forward to seeing some great pink cottages!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun post. Loving those 5" strips. Way cute. ooxx`jodi

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!