Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank you.....

What a wonderful surprise I received in the mail yesterday.
Stephanie form Loft Creations
Sent me two, yes two,
Of her darling flannel burp cloths. She knew I was a first time Grandma and thought I might enjoy them
Enjoy, is not the word!
I love them so much!
They are bright, fun, cute, thick and oh so soft.
If you are lucky you have gotten something flannel from Stephanie. I have one of her pillowcases and love it.
She uses top of the line materials and her work is impeccable. Go to her etsy shop and take a peek, you will be glad you did.
Stephanie,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I love them so!!





8 comments:

  1. Flannel is my middle name. :o) Sweet babies need soft things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....very cute! i love anything baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so nice of Stephanie, she is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look soooo soft. Perfect gifts for a new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was nice of her. I really need to get in gear for my new granddaughter that will be here within a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stephanie is a sweetheart! and when do we get to see updated pics of little t?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie is soo thoughtful...your gifts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute!! The fabric with the vehicles is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!