Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Village Day 2

Well, today started out better than yesterday. I got the table all set and ready for houses



When, I then had to sit down and untangle a ball of lights the size of Frosty. OK, all done, Now, let’s check them. When I was a little girl my dad would give us the box of lights and it was our job to put them in the cord and test them, I Loved That Job, guess what? , not such fun now….Out of 50 or so, only a few worked, So, it was off to the hardware store. Yes, they had some but not all that I needed. So, it was off to Michaels, got things I Did Not need. Then, off to Joann’s to find the last of the lights. Pulled up to my home, hmmm, I will grab the mail, YIPPEE, my Christmas Cottage Blocks arrived. Village on Hold! I ran up to my sewing room, opened the package, and My Breath was taken away by what was before me, some of the Most Beautiful cottages, I had ever seem. I was In Lovewith each and every one.

Really, back to the village, Well, just a quick quick check of my email. What, I won My Art, My So Called Life’s Giveaway. ME, I WON. Happy Dance around the sewing room.

OK, now for sure, work Jane work. Here are the lights all lit and ready for their homes.



A few houses up and lit…



Dickens accessories, trees, people, log piles, etc still left….



North Pole not started yet…



A BIG mess starting to mound in the room…



Another of my favorite things, The Graveyard with Ebenezer and the ghosts…




Well, we have had a busy day, till tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Your house is going to be decorated for Christmas soon! Spectacular. I'm excited for you. Glad the cottages came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is about people and sharing the love. Thanks I have never seen houses like your before.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!