Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Doorbell

In our home if the doorbell rings, we know it is someone selling something door-to-door. Anyone we know just walks into our home. If it rings we all stop and do not move hoping they will go away! The only exception to this rule is at 2:30 PM, if that door bell rings, I run, not walk to the door, for I know it is Tom, my UPS driver, bringing me FABRIC. Every time he comes, it is like Christmas. I received something yesterday, I forgot I ordered! How fun was that! More and more fabric will be coming over the next few weeks. My store janesfabrics.com will be bursting at the seams. I will be adding new bolts, charm packs, and fat quarters. Please visit janesfabrics.com often, for I will always be getting new things for you to enjoy. Have a great day! Jane



Kindness is a hard thing to give away; it keeps coming back to the giver.
Ralph Scott

1 comment:

  1. Getting new fabric is so exciting--but it means you have more to cut!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!