Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Do You Have a Favorite?

Do you have a favorite fabric line?  Mine is Katie Jump Rope by Denyse Schmidt.  I now have to say I fell head over heels for Daysail by Bonnie and Camille.  I have been collecting it for a while and have planes to use it in a few projects later in the year.  This is what i have so far.  
Yes, you read that right, so far! I am always on the look out for scraps or sales!
                                                                                            
Hmm,
 looks like I need some navy!


                        

8 comments:

  1. **smiling at you**. Those colors and prints are so YOU. You wouldn't be hoarding, would you?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh I think I'm getting a very similar line from massdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice selection you have there! I love Katie Jump Rope too. I missed out when it was released )-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always read your posts. Hope you are doing well. Yep, navy would be a great addition. I haven't really ever gotten taken over by any one collection but I do love Island Batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't pick a favorite fabric. It is all pretty. Well, there are a few that I do not like.
    I do indeed love and adore all Katie Jumprope fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Daysail too! SouthernFabrics.com still has precuts, even navy yardage and a Moda Scrap bag! Not affiliated, just enabling a fellow B&C lover! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!