Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So Close!

So close!!
Here are my last three barns that I have made for Lori Holt's Quilty Barn Along.
They are yet to be trimmed!





I decided to stop at nine as this is going to be a wall-hanging. 
Here is my layout.


I realized as I was working that I have hand pieced all of these blocks! So, I decided to continue and hand piece the sashing with some of my 


I love these fabrics, so bright, fun and happy. I hope to show you the flimsy in the beginning of the new year. Note, I said hope!!

Happy Sewing!

PS Cyber Deal still going....
buy 6 Presencia, get one free.
USA shipping 2.75
International sales please email for a quote. 



11 comments:

  1. Your barns are so sweet and I agree, those fabrics are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 9 block setting and your fabrics are lovely for the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your barns.....this will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful! Amazing that you hand pieced all the blocks! I finished mine but it's not quilted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jane! Your blocks are amazing...so impressed with the hand piecing. Can't wait to see yours finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness Jane!! Your barns are just w-a-y too cute for words!!!
    I.WANT.THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cheerful with blue skies and happy colors! Cute patchwork, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours look great! Won't those be fun to see on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, your barns are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!