Thursday, October 3, 2013

Over a Year to Finish

I am so excited to share this wall-hanging with you!  It has taken me over a year to finish but I knew I had a deadline. October 2013~
Before I show you, in my last post I encouraged you to join fabric swaps. This is what I do with those charms. I did not buy one piece of fabric for this quilt. I had 10 inch squares of Kona and 5 inch squares of dots and prints. 
This is what I was able to make.


It is an Amy Bradley Pattern and can be found HERE.


Here are some close up's of the characters.

   




I just love how the Bride of Frankenstein is giving him the eye and like all men look at the dopey look on his face!







I even used scraps on the back!


And here she is hanging in her happy spot for the rest of the month.


I'm just saying you might want to rethink those fabric swaps!

Have a wonderful weekend and do something you love.




17 comments:

  1. That is so fun and I love the purple shades for the backgrounds.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern is just too cute. Your fabric choices, great one from the swap, were perfect and added to the total fun of the quilt. Enjoy it for the whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And congrats on the 2013 finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooooooooooooooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun quilt, Jane. I think I like the bride the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fun and adorable! You can just never have too many dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just adorable and I know that you will enjoy it each Halloween season for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun!! I love your details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bright and colorful piece just in time for Halloween! That's the kind of Halloween decorations I really love too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration! I think I have a STACK of Halloween squares from a swap - that YOU organized! How is it I always run out of time and say "I'll do it for NEXT year" - a bad habit!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness!...what a fun bunch of Halloween characters who all together made into a wickedly fun quilt! What great goofy expressions they all have. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane this is sooo adorable!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous quilt. Lots of work there.
    Valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fun quilt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!