Thursday, October 2, 2008

My cottages are done!!

I am having so much fun with this swap! Thanks again to Nanette and Terri for hosting this swap. I am sure everyone agrees the fun part was deciding which fabric for which part of the cottage. I have decided not to embellish my blocks, not sure if you are going to make a wall-hanging or a cozy quilt, so I will leave the decorating to you!! I cannot wait until we exchange blocks. It will be such fun to get that envelope in the mail! Speaking of fun, click on the button on my side-bar to go to Melissa’s cottage open house. What a super fun idea! I will certainly be there. Here are a few pictures of my cottages.





15 comments:

  1. Wonderful blocks! Very fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, these are so cute! I love them all. Your recipients are going to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look so festive, Jane. I wish I had the time in October to get in that exchange but with my son's wedding in a couple weeks I would be going crazy. It has been great seeing all the blocks out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jane I love them, they couldn't be cuter. Welldone. Excellent! Lucky girls will get yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute cottages!! :-) Looks like a very fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dazzling blocks! I'm glad you are coming to the Cottage Warming Party! Thanks for placing a button on your blog for me!
    Your blog is so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your cottages, jane! i might try to intercept nanette's mail so i can keep them for myself...=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cutest blocks!! Talk about your inspiration - they make me want to get out my fabrics and make some. They had to be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane, thanks for visiting my blog and entering my Giveaway. Your blocks are so cute. I'm not sure if we are in the same group but we are definitely part of the same Cottage Construction Company :), maybe not on the same crew.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cottages are so cute! What a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, soooo cute! I just love houses and collect all sorts of them, these are just adorable!

    BTW, I was linked to your blog thru Diddle Daddles post on cottages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane (and Elaine!) your blocks arrived and they are sooo sweet. I love them. You've done such a good job. I yelled out loud when I opened the package. One million thank yous for the extra blocks. You are both dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your cottages...they are so fun and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!