Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The End....



The Halloween Swap has come to an end. There are a still a few sets coming in, but I hope to send all the blocks out the week of September 7th.
Once again; how can I begin to thank you for all your hard work and dedication you gave to this swap. I have been amazed by the work you have sent and I KNOW all the girls in the swap will be thrilled with their swap blocks.
As with all swaps there were, a few “no shows” but that is the nature of a swap and they had very GOOD reasons for not being able to finish. They will be welcome in any swap I host! I will still continue to have my swaps as open swaps. If I did not do it that way, I would miss out on meeting some of the nicest girls in the “world”!!

SO..
Thank you for such a wonderful swap!!

I love ya’ all!!!

PS New Swap Sign Up will be soon!!!

13 comments:

  1. OOOOhhh, I can't wait to get mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the terrific blocks become quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the creativity of the members. And have I mentioned that I love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU for all your hard work to organize us. I can hardly wait to see my blocks! And I'm looking forward to your next swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your hard work! I can't wait to receive my blocks. It will be fun playing with them and deciding on what to make with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you are just the'swap hostess with the mostess'!

    Can't wait til your next swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right after Christmas Halloween is my favorite. Cannot wait to see the blocks and put them together. Looking forward to the new swap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on successsful finish of the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am working away on the Frankies for Group 2 and the 9-patches are done. My Group 1 Ghosts and 9-patches are ready to go with Frankie. I am hoping to mail them Thursday and you to have them Saturday. I am hoping! I have enjoyed this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My blocks are going out to you tomorrow! Thanks for hosting such a great swap - I am so happy I got to participate! I agree about the invite thing - how do new people ever get to join swaps if they are invite only? You hostess'd this swap with a lot of class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a kind attitude you have , take care .

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!