Monday, September 14, 2009

Red and Aqua Swap News

Many of you have asked me questions about fabric, the colors, the style, the print, just solids, all the same? As soon as I have all my fabrics, I will post them for you to view.

HOWEVER.…

Terri at Sew Fantastic has really helped both you and I out!!
Here are her fabrics…


AND THAT IS NOT ALL!!

She has also kindly made a tutorial for the Disappearing 9 Patch.
Hop over to see how wonderful this block is; and then hop back here and join the swap!!
A huge thank you to Terri at Sew Fantastic!!



8 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see someone else has started their's. Mine are sewn, cut and ready to mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds like so much fun. Wish I could have joined, but have some time constraints right now. Hope you have another one later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you jane for the shout out. I hope it helps everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific little stack of fabrics. I have that aqua and red dot and LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you! I was wondering what kinds of fabrics to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love aqua and red but not sure if I like them together LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane,
    These colors are great...this is going to be a great swap. I'm actually emailing you because you are my swap idol! I am jumping into hosting my first I Spy fabric swap and was just wondering if you had a second to give me a few tips (especially about postage and whether or not you have everyone pre wash the fabric). I haven't started the swap yet, still getting all the details. I have about 25 people interested right now.
    Thanks so much for your help,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!