Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Spooktacular Spotlight…

We did it girls!!!! All the blocks are on their way to their new home. Please remember if you want someone’s blog now is the time to save or follow it; as of Tuesday, they will be gone!!
Thank you for a wonderful and super fun swap!! Remember to post pictures on your blog and our Flickr group so we can see those fantastic quilts. Hugs, to you all!!!

Saturday Spooktacular Spotlight…


This is how it will work. I will not post names and I will not mark the side-bar as I receive blocks. If you want to know who made the block, click the picture and you will be magically transported to their blog. If they have no blog; no magic carpet ride!

If you DO NOT want to know and would like to be surprised, curb your urge and DO NOT click the pictures.

Some of you ladies did not follow the rules and sent me a goodie, not necessary, but of course I am very grateful. I have emailed a thank you to you girls, but I am not going to post the item, for we know some people very well and that would let you know who made the blocks.

I know all your tricks!!

SO...

To make a long story short… What too late?? Sorry!!
Your choice, mystery or not!!

This is very hard for me as I want to comment on each block, but all I will say is…….

Let the fun begin!!!!


15 comments:

  1. You must be so excited thats its all done. I know I can't wait till I see mine. I'm calling my friend now to see when I can go over to have dinner but most of all to pick up my blocks I' so excited.
    Thanks again for putting a great swap together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that I missed out on the Saturday Spooktacular--I love all the blocks even the scary ones!!!!!

    but I have a question on the Aqua and Red quilt one you are doing--can you only use those two colors--can they have some off-white, while or black in the prints???? have considered joining--but have been having trouble finding any fabric that is all one color--so could you either email me or put some more information on your posts about the fabrics to be used in this swap===thank you--email:dlcquilter3@gmail.com==
    Hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Jane - I should have joined in!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks jane....

    got the fabric today, it is awesome.....loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That all looked really good! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes....there are some wonderful blocks...great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I'll be waiting by my mailbox every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blocks look fabulous. It is going to be so fun to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sure has been a fun one to watch around blogland. Can't wait to see all the blocks together now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got mine today! Lovely lovely fun fun fun. I want to start sewing them. So much. This is really one of the funnest swaps I've been in. Thank you so much Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to say how much I love my spider. I really love it. It may be the center of some jokes around here as I'm not afraid of spiders at all but all my kids are. hee hee. I can't wait to display it. Well, when October comes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't get over how cute they all are.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!