Friday, September 18, 2009

Swap up-date

The Disappearing 9-Patch is filling up nicely. We have 77 participants. I will go to 100, so if you were on the edge now is the time,

To hop off that fence and join!!

I also mentioned that I would show you the fabrics I will be using for the swap. Here they are, I am not going to use nine different ones in my blocks, maybe three or four in each; I want to mix the blocks up a little. I know some of you have already made and are sending you blocks. Thank you!!


I have not even started yet!!!

So, there is still plenty of time, to join.

Please…
Respond to the welcome letter I sent.
If you did not receive one let me know and I will send you another.
Communication will help this swap run smoothly. Have a wonderful weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. I have 52 complete, so they're coming along. I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics. I am slowly working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fabrics. I will be sending mine this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel so behind...i still need to decide on my aqua fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those two colours together, Jane!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I am going to regret not joining this swap!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!