Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ENCOURAGING!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!! Here in the USA, we had a three-day weekend and where I live, the weather was wonderful!!
Just a reminder….
Sign up for the DSP 9 Patch Red and Aqua Swap is still going on…
Come on…
You know you want to…
It is an easy peasy one!!!
A great swap to “get you feet wet”
A great swap, if like me you are addicted to swaps….
BUT PLEASE…
Do not think I am pressuring you to join…
It is called ENCOURAGING!!!!!!

Sign-Up is just a click away!!

Have a wonderful Day/Night!!


PS. If you are already in the swap, would you please email me back so I know you received your welcome letter? Thank you!


We are up to 48 swappers as of Monday night!!



8 comments:

  1. I would have loved to join but the turn around time was a bit tight for me. Love the colors choices and the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, This sounds like a fun one! I think I am going to wait until the next one because of time constraints this time of the year. But I will be looking forward to seeing everyone's work and following along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already on the hunt for my fabrics! This will be a fun one!

    Thanks, Jane!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my fabrics and I'll be starting on them this week. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait, this is going to be a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have 16 blocks sewn and the other 9 ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Jane - I had a lovely weekend as well! I love how your Spooktacular is coming along!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could join, but I'm pregnant and due in just a couple of months. Ugh! I found your blog through the "needle little inspiration" page. Those repro fabrics are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!