Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a quick word.....

EDIT

Spots filled, thanks girls!!!

About the Halloween Swap

I have tried every way I can think of to get a hold of our two girls that are missing, the blocks are due and I have not heard a word from them, In fairness to the others in their group, I am going to have to replace them. I hope that whatever is happening in their life settles down and things become better for them. I know that they are a responsible , for they have been in my other swaps, I know things happen. I wish them all the best. I have had one angel step forward to replace one of our girls. If there is someone who wanted to join the swap but missed out, I have one spot open.

I wish nothing but the best for the other girls and hope beyond hope, that they are well.


4 comments:

  1. I just sent you an e-mail. I would love the other spot. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I was kicking myself for not joining in, but Dianah beat me. Maybe next year~ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek. that is too bad. it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swaps sound super fun, I may get in at some point. Came over from Jodi at Pleasant Home.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!