Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Love Scraps!

I think everyone knows the old Sesame Street song, song by Oscar “I Love Trash” well

“I love scraps”
“Anything, floral, or dotty or stripey”
“Anything, ragged, or blockie or stripy!”
“Yes, I love scraps”!!!

Look at what my friend Elaine gave to me!! A whole hat box of scraps!!
I am in Heaven
for as we all know…..
One persons scraps, is another persons treasures!!

Any scraps you do not want, just send me an email and I will send you my address!!!


Thanks Elaine!! They will be put to good use, I promise!

12 comments:

  1. I love 'em too and now I'll be singing *my new fav song* all day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! You'll take scraps and put them to use?? You might be sorry you said that!! I have saved scraps for years. Someday I may just be in the mood to clean everything out! Have fun creating.

    Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahahahahaha! Looks like a treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do it...you make a bunch of scraps look so attractive.
    I'm keeping this in mind. I must have some orange to add to that heap somewhere at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scraps are so interesting! I can't wait to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a great scrap quilt coming here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting other people's scraps is one of my favorite things too. I like other people's scraps better than my own! Enjoy your new scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hopeless when it comes to scraps, too. But, they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say...I am not a big scrap fan (eeek) sorry, I just am not. What do you do with them all?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in the 'not a scrap fan' camp...I think because I initially use a fabric on two or three projects till I am down to pieces of it and am sick of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love 'em too ...I can't wait to see what you create with them.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them too but I don't know what to do with all mine. Well that isn't true. I know what to do, I just don't have the time.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!