Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thank You and a New Quilt Along


Happy Memorial Day



I am joining a Summer Quilt Along!
It Starts June 1st

Katy, you know, from Fat Quarterly is hosting.

We will be using Rachel Griffith's Pattern

impromptu 

 how sweet is this!!!



I just ordered my pattern
now what layer cake should I use?
Guess I will have to go shopping!!

EDIT  shopping done!

This is what I am going to use.
Flirt by Sandy Gervais

Come on!
Why don't you play too!

All the details can be found


4 comments:

  1. Super cute design. Sounds like a fun Quilt Along. I look forward to seeing what you create. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there..I am joining you. Sounds like it will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fun quilt along! That pattern and fabric are so cute...can't wait to see it finished. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impromtu is a perfect name for you and this quilt....great collection you chose too...will be peeking in for sure...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!