Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cookie Anyone?

My family will tell you that I like to bake, not cook, bake!
We had a picnic for Memorial Day even though it was chilly and rainy.
OK an indoor picnic.
I made my famous Ranger Cookies.
No, they are not low fat.
No, they are not sugar free.
No, they are not good for you...
BUT
They are so yummy!
This recipe makes 6 dozen, that is 72 cookies!
Yep, you guessed it, they are all gone!
I did notice the zip lock bag box out on the counter;I think some went on a trip with the kids!



Here is the recipe.
Enjoy!!


Ranger Cookies

Beat well:
1 c. margarine
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs

Add:
2 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder

Add:
2 c. oatmeal
2 c. Rice Krispies
1-2 c. chocolate chips

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.  Makes about 6 dozen


Happy Sewing and Cooking!



8 comments:

  1. Yum-o!
    If my hubby hadn't just baked a batch of cookies, I'd be making these! Next time for sure! Thanks for sharing... and for the "they're not low fat" disclaimer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, perfect timing...Evan needs some cookies for church youth group tonight...but can I get them made before it hits 90 degrees today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, perfect timing...Evan needs some cookies for church youth group tonight...but can I get them made before it hits 90 degrees today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, perfect timing...Evan needs some cookies for church youth group tonight...but can I get them made before it hits 90 degrees today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm yummy! I bake and cook. Funny but true... my brother in law called the other day to ask me if baking and roasting were the same thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really good! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, yum! I used to bake cookies all the time, but now I just wait for my daughter to make them. :O)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!