Thursday, March 11, 2010

Something New.....

Starting tomorrow, I am going to start a new feature on my blog. It will be called
Friday Flick Pick
We all love to quilt or stitch as we watch TV or movies. So, every Friday I am going to share with you a movie I enjoy. No, I am not a movie critic; just a gal who loves movies. If the movie sounds like something you might also enjoy, rent it and watch it over the weekend.
One year, 52 movies, can I do it?
So pop some popcorn, grab some candy and get stitching!!
Feel free to grab the button and come and visit every Friday for
Friday Flick Pick


5 comments:

  1. Oooo... I am up for some good movie recommendations! Let the show begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Jane! It will be interesting to see what's out there. I can never remember movies I've seen. I have to ask my husband if I saw it, then I have to ask him if I like it! Pretty sad! I don't actually "watch" anyway because I'm too busy with my handwork. I usually just listen to what's on. Maybe that's why I don't remember.

    This sounds like a fun Friday thing to look forward to.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun idea!! You know I love a good show!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!