Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Flick Pick

Remember just movies I like…
Not in any particular order…
Use your own discretion….

Friday Flick Pick #2
When Harry Met Sally (1989)
Staring; Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan
Director: Rob Reiner
A delightful romantic comedy about two people who share a ride from Chicago to New York; only to have chance encounters over the next 12 years.
Film quote “ Can men and woman really just be friends”?

Jane’s vote
4 stars
Yes , this is a “chick flick”. My favorite part is when Billy Crystal improvises, by saying “For the rest of the day let’s talk like this” watch Meg Ryan as she looks at the director as if to say,” What do I do now”?
Love Harry Connick Jr's song: "It had to be you"


6 comments:

  1. This was a good movie! I enjoyed it and you nailed it right on the head, definitely a chick flick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably already know this, but, in the restaurant scene, where Meg goes into her "act," the lady at the other table that says "I'll take what she's having" is Billy Crystal's Mother! Loved this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a good movie. I saw it a few times and enjoy it every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another movie I have not seen in forever. Fun one to watch while you are sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, yes, this is a great movie, I have watched it many times...and it still makes me smile..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved that movie -- the restaurant scene always made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!