Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Flick Pick.....


Remember just movies I like…
Not in any particular order…
Use your own discretion….
Friday Flick Pick # Monkey Business (1952)


Staring; Cary Grant and Ginger Rodgers
Also, Marilyn Monroe

Director: Howard Hawks


A story about a scientist who tries’s to make a formula for the “Fountain of Youth” But one of the monkeys in his lab gets loose and mixes up a formal that gets put into the water cooler. Hilarious events start to happen when people start to drink the water!

To quote --Bret Fetzer”One of the last of the classic screwball comedies.”

Jane’s vote 5 stars


Our favorite part is when Ginger Rodgers tries to make a phone call; we still say this line to each other in our home….. “I’m going call Hank Entwhistle, that’s what I’ll do, I’ll call Hank”. I promise you will laugh out loud at this fun, fun, film.
Please, if you have not seen this film or even if you have, watch it and laugh yourself silly!!!
Have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. I watch a lot of old movies, and this is one I have never seen. I'm writing it down and look forward to a good laugh. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooo funny!

    You may already know this - March has been Ginger Rogers Month on Turner Classic Movies Channel. So many think she was only Fred Astaire's arm candy but she was much much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add this to my netflix list. Sounds so hilarious. Thank you Jane :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!