Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh look!!!

Everyone knows what great kits and patterns Nanette from Freda's Hive has in her etsy shop, so I got a purse kit and thought I would give it a try. Later in the week I saw her American flag pattern, OK, I know everyone knows I love pink but I also am an Americana freak (nerd); don’t you just love Benjamin Franklin?! Anyway, I got her flag pattern because it is a great take along project, my YD still plays sports and there is down time between games ; she runs off with her friends, and I sit, stitch, and chat with the ladies. This is the perfect pattern. Now, I will say that Nanette has become a very special friend, so look at what else I got from her besides the pattern. Not one, but two of her handmade ornaments, look at the detail! They will be on the tree this and every year after. She also sent one of her beautiful linens, I will NEVER use this, it is too beautiful, but I will proudly display it in my home for all to see. Thank you dear friend.

PS Now I get to start to save red and blue scrapes!!! More fabric!







10 comments:

  1. ow help my english is oke but not that well. Wath are red and blue scrapes.

    nynke aka the dutch purple rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice package for you...=)...nanette's stuff is always great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Jane. You are the best. I am glad you like them. It makes me very happy. I used the ribbon candy fabric to make christmas tree ornaments for the senior center near my house and gave them out Monday. The people were thrilled and loved them. I'm sure they probably have a stash of ribbon candy in the drawer next to their bed! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package...Nanette is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee for you. Great mail and Nanette has the best "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love Nanette's patterns and goodies? They are very hard to resist! I love the little ornaments. She sent one with a kit I received and it is already on my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her stuff too! I'm waiting for Christmas and my birthday to pass to see if Santa got my list. If not, there's always the tax return!! :)
    You should totally frame that linen. Michael's has 40% coupons...go buy a nice frame and stick it on a wall!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh plus I'm buying your black and white bundle for the challenge but after Christmas. I'm sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nanette's things are the cream of the crop.. arent they? And she is one of the sweetest persons I know. Those are some really lovely little ornaments! Look at that cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. why not just make that flag banner pink & bluish. some fourth of july that would be.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!