Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Few More

I am hooked!  I love making these little Farmers Wife Blocks!
I love Karen's Pattern. Not only does she give you the measurements for the blocks, she also gives you tips. With my eyes the idea of templates was not going to work for me, but this works!

Let's see...
I bought her patterns  HERE
I joined this flickr group  HERE
This flickr group HERE
and
This yahoo group HERE
(they have the patterns in a paper piecing format, if you want to make them that way)

My latest blocks.

#2 Autumn Tints


 #73 Rainbow Flowers


 #92 Streak of Lightning


Yep, I am hooked!

I have some new fabrics in my stores if you want to take a peek.
Links on my side-bar


Happy Sewing!

13 comments:

  1. ARG! Stop it....these are amazing...you know I'm jealous!!! LOL!!!!!! (Although I don't see any triangles here!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are THE prettiest FW blocks I have seen- honestly, the are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're full steam ahead and have a great start! Your blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet as can be. I am not a template gal for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love your blocks. I am working on that quilt also but I am going about it the hard way. I guess I will continue on I did not know there was an option.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im drooling over the fabrics and colours ;) they look sensational :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blocks! I like the idea of doing a paper pieced version. That way I know all my pieces would be "right" and not wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are delightful in every way! Love your fabric choices, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure love the fabrics you are using!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun, bright blocks! Gotta have something like that to keep busy during these dreary, cold winter days.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!