Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Flick Pick #9

For my mother Dorothy Rose (1929-1991) who really , I mean it , looked like Audrey Hepburn and was a true lady. oxoxo Mom

Remember just movies I like…
Not in any particular order…
Use your own discretion….

Friday Flick Pick # 9

My Fair Lady(1964)

Audrey Hepburn
Rex Harrison

Director: George Cukor

Jane’s vote 5 stars


  1. so swwweet! I want to see a picture of you mom now.... :)
    Have a great weekend! :)

  2. And the sweet name Audrey..I'm sure my kids never new who she was when they named my first grand baby!!
    Great choice for Friday Flick.

  3. Seems to be a lovely musical, Thank you Jane :)
    Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend!

  4. Happy Mother's Day to you. I loved Audry Hepburn and this was one of her best! Thanks.

  5. Great movie choice Jane...I loved Audry Hepburn, she was so elegant and beautiful..
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Julia ♥

  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


I always love to hear your thoughts!