Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Look at What's New in the House....

Two new fabrics in my store…

How cute is this print from Robert Kaufman?!


Also a darling Holiday one from Timeless Treasures.

As always you can find these fabrics in both of my stores.
eBay
Etsy

MMM, Yummy, look at what I bought from Nanette at Freda Hive. One of her Honey Packs. Just look at all the wonderful fabric you will receive. Buzz over there before they are all gone.



New blocks arrived….

Shannon Section 3 Light Blue Snowball
I love her choice of fabrics, so soft and pretty.


Shanna Section 3 Dark Blue
Look at all the half square triangles, Wow, perfect work!


Vanessa Section 4 Maroon
I just love the clean crisp look of this block!


Also, check out Glenna’s store, her Rick Rack is for sale at an amazing price!
Happy Sewing!!

10 comments:

  1. Love Kaufmann & Timeless fabrics. I've worked with the Kaufmann & my clients love it ... memory boards, tuffets, etc.

    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is cute fabric. I would love to back a simple quilt with that for some sweet lil girl. Maybe my upcoming grandchild will be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of neat stuff going on here!! I love all the wonderful fabrics for sale, thanks for the links. The blocks are just gorgeous. I have really been enjoying seeing them arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use a lot of ricrac?

    I can't wait to see all these blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new fabrics...the ones in the store, and the ones from Nanette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Jane for mentioning me. You are so thoughtful. Love your vintage kid fabric. So cute. So me. (thinking of future projects now!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek...i love those new fabrics...both of them are fabulous. i broke the bank today on a shopping spree...maybe one more yard wouldn't hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little girl hanging wash on the line!! A blast from the past. Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!