Friday, May 15, 2009

LAST Rainbow Quilt Block Post....


We did it girls!!! All but one set of blocks have arrived. One of our girls in group three is on a Military base in Japan, hers are on the way. So, if you are involved in group 3 yours will be sent out as soon as hers arrived. The poor thing made them again and re-sent them.
So….
Here we go…..
As I send out your blocks you will see your status change from received to sent on my side bar.
PLEASE, please, please, let me know when you receive them.
As they are received I am going to remove your name.
If you love one of the blogs or made friends with a new blogger or just want that blog, add it to your Google reader or become a follower. I would hate you to miss a chance at all the wonderful blogs these talented ladies have to offer.
The Flickr group will remain up and I hope you will post or send me the picture to post of what you have done with these marvelous blocks!!


I would like to get a little sappy for a moment;
This has been such a pleasure for me. I have gotten to meet new ladies, inspired a few to start a blog, made new friends and have enjoyed and loved every single minute of this swap. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your lives for theses last few weeks. I do not know if the world understands what blogging really means. People who are friends, not just a pen pals but REAL friends.
God Bless, Jane

11 comments:

  1. I had a tear in my eye reading your last paragaph. The swap has been wonderful. I look forward to getting the blocks and seeing what everyone makes from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, we did it!

    Thanks a million Jane for hosting this swap. I can't wait to get my blocks and to start working on 'another' new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your swap was so successful, Jane! Hope I'll be able to participate in a future swap with you - I've had fun following all your progress on this one!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited, Jane - thank you for your wonderful Swap - oh, to be so efficient and organized, you are a Darling!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I so agree with you about the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane,
    Such a large undertaking for you, but I'm glad it's all going well. Blogging is such a wonderful adventure and I just love everyone I've met. It's amazing how this computer has enriched my life.
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jane for hosting this wonderful swap! I am looking forward to all the beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on a successful swap. Can't wait to see the finished product! I also teared up on the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have received your packages today. Please contact me

    ReplyDelete
  10. The swap blocks arrived and I'm still jumping for joy! Thanks again Jane for allowing me to participate!!! And thanks for the great surprise! I LOVE THEM! xoxo, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  11. i emailed you yesterday but i don't think you got it? mom received her blocks in the mail and we both got your wonderful coaster packages! thank you! am posting about them as i write this!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!