Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sometimes I think …

One of my most favorite, favorite, favorite, TV shows is The Andy Griffith Show. I would love to live in Mayberry. Have Andy and Barney as friends, hope Aunt Bee would stop by with Opie, so we could talk over coffee and eat her fresh baked pies and the kids could play.

Wouldn’t it be great if you had Dr. Marcus Welby as you doctor? He would come to your home! Find your problem and cure you in a day;

or how about if you just did not feel like cleaning or cooking, Hazel would be there to help with everything!

Or twitch your nose like Samantha in Bewitched and everything would be done in a flash.


Ahhh, now that would be the life, right? Well, almost, I would miss Blogging!!! Jane



PS

3 comments:

  1. The 'real' Mayberry is Mt. Airy, NC and I did used to live near there. Beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that!! thanks for the trivia!! But there is a Mt. Pilot right? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, Andy Griffith is my favorite show also. My sisters and I have watched each one a hundred times. I just love those old shows on TV Land. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!