Friday, August 22, 2008

A lot of work to do.....

Well, the door bell has been ringing everyday this week. I have so many new fabrics; I have run out of space, I am going to give you a look into what work lays ahead for me! To be honest, with school starting next week, I will want to work to keep my mind from missing my baby (7th grade) bopping around. So, here we go…Let’s start with an assortment of fabrics, some new ballerina prints from Avlyn, some new kitchen prints, Salina Yoon Kids Farm

New from P & B, Elanor’s Picnic from Piece O’ Cake Designs

Some very bright and fun prints called Samba from P & B

A few new Christmas prints and Panels

This is a picture of my 1930s fat quarter shelf’s, as you can see they are looking a little empty;

so, I need to cut more; from these

these

and these


This should get me through the first few weeks of school!! Then look for my birthday giveaway to start on September 1st. Off to play Wii, with the family. Jane

6 comments:

  1. Jane, The fabrics are lucious. They are adorable. I especially like the one with the cherries on it. You sure have a good eye for fabrics, I can't imagine you cutting all those fat quarters. It must take forever. P.S. Your treat is in the mail. Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, great sight, I love all your fabrics, I love the reproductions., I love all your fabrics....i have an etsy store and i am always looking for some fun fabrics, i got some good ideas from you..my site is LizzyBoo.etsy.com, come visit.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. You realy got a lot of great fabrics. Luckey you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! That's some stash! Wish I have a tiny fraction of that!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a lot of lovely material! (she says as she wipes the drool off of her keyboard...) My Daughter would so be in love with the darling ballerina material!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog - (maybe been by before but so long ago I forget)

    anyway... I just read that you have a fabric store??? do you have a website for odering??? I have never seen so many 1930's!!! and my LQS quilt ordering them 2 years ago and now there is no where to buy more. :( they said that they were tired of them.. kindof like been there done that... who gets tired of 1930's???

    Please email your website link or newsletter! bminor@gt.rr.com Thanks! & Love from Texas!!! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!