Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boo Hoo

Boo Hoo......School started today, summer is over and I am blue.... Here is a picture of my baby's first day of 7th, yes 7th grade. Not a baby you say, no matter how old they are , they are still my babies.



When she comes home from her first day, there will be a plate of her favorite cookies waiting for her.



It is nice and quite today at home, no Disney channel playing, you would think I would like that, I don't, I am on count down until I get to go and get her.

Speaking of count down by this time tomorrow we will have our new puppy!!! I will of course post pictures, that I hope you will enjoy. Jane

3 comments:

  1. Jane, What a good mother you are... My mother never had cookies waiting for me, Your daughter is very lucky. Imagine my surprise when I saw my things on your blog. I was soo excited, it's the first time. I hope you enjoy. Thanks again for my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! My mother never had cookies for me either, but I'll have to remember to do that when my son starts school. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are always babies...no matter how old they are! My son is twenty six and I still think of him that way! lol

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!