Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I received my first award today!!!!!!!

I am so happy!! I received my first award today, a big hug and thank you to Merrie from Where the Blackbirds Sing. What a wonderful gal, go visit and tell her Jane says Hi!!

Here are the details about this award;
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated. So, here is who gets my "I Love Your Blog" Award in no particular order:

Merrie from-Where the Blackbirds Sing

Tracey-The Shabby Blue Cottage

Ruthann-Warm Pie Happy Home

Diana-Pleasant Valley Creations

Dana-Old Red Barn Co.

Glenna-Glenna's Gabfest

Cat-Vintage Housewife

Corrie/Des-Quilt Taffy

Thank you so much!!! Jane


  1. thank you so much sweet darlin'...ooohhhhhwweeee....i love it ...can you see me...i'm waivin' my beauty queen wave in my cherry red convertable...uhuh yes i got an award from jane...yippy thanks cat

  2. Jane, I'm having trouble knowing what to do with my award, although I'm honored. I did, however, work and work on putting the blogs on my blog list. Thanks for your help. I am actually getting more comments!!!! Hugs, Tracey

  3. Thank you soooo much Jane!! You have made my day for sure! :)

  4. You are the best Jane; can't wait to see the new baby!!! Thanks again ; you deserve all the best!!Merrie

  5. Thanks so much for leaving me an award!! What a nice compliment! Thanks again---


I always love to hear your thoughts!