Friday, August 3, 2012

Oz Progress


I thought I would show you the progress I have made on my Wizard of Oz quilt.


More panels finished.







I did make a decision about shashing. The quilt is so busy that I just decided to enlarge each block with the fabric it already has around the picture. It will hopefully fit together like a puzzle.
I took some pictures of the layout I want to use so I do not forget!








I am really going to need some luck with this one!!
Time shall tell the story.

Have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. I think you have come up with a perfect plan! It's going to be great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cute with the way you are pairing accent fabrics with blocks! The ruby shoes with yellow are adorable! Your plan for the layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you its a puzzle how you are going to get them all to fit..what re you using for borders?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!