Thank you to everyone who tied to help me with my Juki problem. By using a combination of ideas I now “seam” to have the hang of it!! Go slow, cut thread, make sure needle is down, pull thread a little, and I sometimes I still use leaders and enders. Thank you so much!!
In-between my tantrum and Hot Fudge Sundae I did manage to make two blocks for two different Bees. The first is for Be There or Be Square Bee. We were sent all the fabrics precut and all we had to do was sew them together. I wanted to pretend I did not receive the fabrics as there were quite a few of my favorites! I tried my best but on closer inspection see I did not match a seam very well. I sure hope it will still work in her quilt.
I also made this block for the Sew Wonky Bee. All Kona solids; Oh how I love Kona!!! This was called a ladder block and was such fun! You were able to create as you made the block. The tutorial for this block can be found at toefeathers blog, right here.
Still working on my I Spy quilt, hope to be able to show you some more progress soon!