Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Disappearing 9 Patch Swap....

I have turned off the comments for this post. I just wanted to give you a swap up-date. I always answer each and every comment I receive, but this time I just cannot. I feel so funny by not responding to all of you that have already left comments. If I did respond it would take an hour, an hour that I should be getting your blocks ready to send. So, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you so much for your wonderful and kind comments, and please forgive me for not emailing each one of you separately. You are all wonderful! And for those who have just arrived…

Enjoy the post!!

I am off to tend to business!

xoxox Jane

THE DISAPPEARING 9 PATCH SWAP 2009

Is now over.

I have the list all up to date.
I had 100 participants.
6 people kindly let me know that they would not be able to finish the swap. At that point, I was able to go to my waiting list and we then had 99 participants.
All but 2 sent in their blocks.
3 were late and will not be included.
After all, that in and out, we ended up with 94 sets out of 100!!
Not to bad at all!!
I would like to thank everyone that worked so hard on their blocks. The fabrics choices were wonderful.
Also, a huge thank you for sending in the blocks by the due date!!
I am now going to get them together and start to send them out.
I look forward to the quilts that will be made using these beautiful blocks.
Thought you might like to take a peek at all the blocks.





Now I need to go and sort!!
Thank you and happy quilting!!

11 comments:

  1. wow, so many beautiful blocks... Congrats on a successful swap, Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what an amazing number of blocks! instead of meeting next friday? i could come up and help you sort? let me know! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful sight, and what a job for you to get them all distributed and mailed out. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate in such a sucessful swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jane, so pretty....can't wait to play with them!!! I wish I was closer to help with the sorting and the major trip to the post office. Thank you for all that you have done.....the quilts should be amazing!!!!
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is EVERY surface of your home covered in red and aqua? That's an amazing sight. Thank you so much for organizing all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really took over your house, didn't they? I'm looking forward to getting a set back. This was a fun swap. Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Looking forward to my package in the mail. Great job, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait. They all look great. Looks like a good turn out rate too, 94 out of 100. I am trying to finish stuff so I can put mine together when it gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those piles of blocks all look wonderful! I wish I lived near you so I could come and help you sort them...that would be fun!

    Thanks again for doing all the work so we can have all the fun!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lot of fun,I am still waiting for 9 patch blocks to arrive to sort my swap and send back.
    Hope the quilt arrives soon.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete