Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Day After.....

The Race….

What a wonderful Halloween we had this year.
It started off bright and early with my oldest daughter’s Spooktacular Race.
Here she is all in charge,
It was freezing out there!!

Here they are getting ready to run...

My three runners...
Mr. Fabrics, Middle daughter, Youngest daughter...

Then there was the Goblin race, hard to see but that is my SIL and TT running the race too!!


It was such fun time despite the cold and so well run that is now going to be an annual event!!
Maggie and I would like to thank everyone that sponsored her with monetary donations and with thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful for your kindness!!

Edit...

A huge thank you to all of my mom's blogging friends that donated to our race. It was a huge success and we were able to raise thousands of dollars for the family in need. love you mom, xoxo

Now that was just the morning!!
The rest of the day was spent with family and friends coming and going for Halloween.
We did have one special Trick-Or-Treater this year!!
Our little lion... His costume was a little big, but we think he was the cutest lion ever!!!




I hope you day was filled with family and love too!

25 comments:

  1. What a day it was for you. Yes, that is an adorable lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowow, what a sweet little lion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! What a roaring winner!
    Happy November! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. could your lion be any cuter?! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day you all had Jane...
    And I just love that little Lion...he is the cutest lion ever...look at those gorgeous blue eyes!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge thank you to all of my mom's blogging friends that donated to our race. It was a huge success and we were able to raise thousands of dollars for the family in need. love you mom, xoxo
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...little T looked so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and how cute that little one is.....you are so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we should call Little T - YOUNG Blue Eyes! Talk about CUTE!! Put that little guy in the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so glad the race was a success...

    BUT the most important thing...OMG, is that little lion the cutest thing ever or what? little t is absolutely precious! such kissable cheeks! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that lion - reminds me of the lion of Wizard of Oz which my 6yo little people just love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey is that "Lion" up for adoption--I need a new kitty???? And he is a cute one---Glad you all had such a good day
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the cutest lion I have ever seen! That little nose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at those eyes. You are right, cutest lion out there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the little nose and whiskers are sooo cute! halloween is so much more fun with little ones around.

    ReplyDelete
  16. TT is precious. Your daughters are gorgeous! Must take after you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness what beautiful blue eyes T has!! {kissy-kissy!!}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute lion costume for little T! Glad the run was a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh how fun. And healthy! Run off any candy. The little costume is so cute. What a darling boy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a fabulous fall day! Love that lion, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a darling blog!! All those cutie little faces and the race and how your mom got all the donations. That is so great. My name is Jerre, fabricartist21. I have a monthly giveaway on my blog go in and sign up for some fun. I am a quilter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness.. that little lion is TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jane,
    What an absolutely georgeous lion you have there! Looks like a fun day. And no, I haven't forgotten I have ordered some fabric....am eagerly looking forward to the postman arriving! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!