Thursday, June 25, 2009

Did you see this!!!

Yep, there is a group 5 for my

Spooktacular Halloween Swap.

Pam worked very hard and was able to find 8 more girls to join. I am so excited!!!

NOW....

What does this mean for YOU????


If anyone was on the fence about joining, there are three spots left. Let’s spread the word and get this group filled for these wonderful ladies. If you want to play twice that is great.
If you have no idea what I am talking about, please click on the Snoopy Halloween Button, where you will find out just how much fun it is to swap!!

ONLY 3 more chances to play!!!

THANK YOU


3 comments:

  1. Since Halloween fabric came into the store today I can join in. How do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here as soon as i heard about the swap. I'm too late, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ, I just saw Belinda at Brown Dirt Cottage showing off her 'B' Blocks and would love to join in if it's not too late. I can see one spot left! I do letters piecing too and they will be really cutes in all your quilts LOL! Thanks from the late comer - Nat

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!