Thursday, July 4, 2013

We are Ready for Some Fun!



We are so ready for some fun!

The basketball court is ready for a game or two.
 It is also ready for 4 square.
The badminton set is up and ready.
The tether ball is up and ready.
The swing set and sandbox are ready.
The blow up slide and pool is ready.

Decorations are put out.
I know you cannot tell but my hubby put up red and blue lights!
it makes me so happy!


Food is prepared.
This table runner was made for me by a dear lady. 
I just love it!


Yes, it is our
4th of July Party!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day, full of family, fun, food and fireworks!


8 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun party, I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence Day to you! May God give you many moments of joy today. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I was not invited? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great 4th party! Did you go to the river to watch the fireworks too? I sure do miss that!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!