Friday, July 12, 2013

Baby Boy Quilt

A dear friend of mine just had her 5th grandbaby!  It was a boy.  So I am making him a baby quilt. I love bright for babies!  So I found this adorable fabric at Joann's.  
Hello little guys in the submarine!  I think they are so cute.


Then I hit my stash for my bright fabrics.


Choose this pattern from Pleasant Valley Creations.  Jase's Quilt.  I love her patterns! Fun, bright, well written and simple!


This is my quilt to date.



Have a wonderful weekend.
Do something you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Jane, that is the cutest fabric. Thank you for the link to the pattern. Can`t wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet one and I love the multi color dotty fabric you are using for background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I bought some of that same fabric, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute and I love the fun colors and design.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! It will be one really great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love that border fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilt, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!