Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thank You


What a kind world the blogging world is! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your emails, your cards, your thoughts and your prayers these last few days, or has it been weeks. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you, all of YOU!
And oh, how it helped.
God Bless You

*************************************
I have not done a lot of sewing the last few weeks but I did want to make a couple of pillowcases for the grand-babies.
BUT..
I totally forgot how!

Then I remembered all the wonderful tutorials on

I hope you have not forgotten about them, there are so many wonderful projects and amazing inspiration on that page.

Click the tut bus and be on your way!



This is the tutorial I choose..
but there are many to choose from....

I made an Avenger one for the Little Man.



And Spot for the Little Miss.



I have been working in my Etsy Store.
New fabric bundles.
And new fabric on the way.

Maybe you have seen the
in my



Or, maybe you would like this fat quarter bundle.



 I only have two
listed HERE


How about this one?



Listed HERE

I also have some new dots listed.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Jane! Love your teal and red fat quarter bundle.

    This is our big trip to town shopping day. 100 degrees and 100 miles. Yuk! I will stop by your Etsy store later and look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jane. So good to see you posting today. Your pillow cases turned out very cute. I am sure they are gonna love those. And as allways your fabrics are just absolutely gorgeous. Wishing you a wonderful week from rainy South Carolina today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Jane. I am sorry for your loss and know that we are thinking of you. I love all of your fabrics and your ETSY shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. What sad news, and so young. Glad to see you back though, and playing with fabric! Every time I see the combination of aqua and red, I think of you!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am enjoying this hop so much. I am headed over to your shop to see what you have in DOTS and GINGHAM! My two faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all types of fabrics and I enjoy seeing what other's like too since there are so many I might not have seen, otherwise.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Jane.

    Your pillowcases are darling. I can never remember how to make them either. I always have to go to the tutorial to recall how to do it. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable pillowcases. They are on my to do list that I never seem to get around to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh she is back..how nice to see you stitching with all of your heart....it helps to keep busy....listen the pillowcases for the wee ones..are pretty nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to have you back! Your pillowcases are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!