Monday, April 4, 2016

Diamonds Anyone?


I love to English Paper Piece. I have done a lot of hexies. I even have a tutorial on my blog if you would like to take a peek.
So, now I want to try something different.
Diamonds!
College Softball season has started and EPP is the perfect take along project!  Four hours in the car, a hotel, four hours back, you can get a lot done!
So while I watch my daughter pitch on the softball diamond, I can work on EPP diamonds!  Get It!!  I know, not funny!
Anyway here are some pictures of what I am doing.







Only a few hundred to go!!
Happy Sewing!

8 comments:

  1. Yes I love diamonds, they are a girls best friend. lol! The fabrics you have chose are so pretty and yummy. This is going to be awesome.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us more, please. What size diamonds are you using and the size of the fabric square. The finished one looks big in the picture but that might be miss leading. Thanks, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. nowv what's the master plan with these lovelies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES! ...only because I could never accomplish anything with these tiny things whether they be hexies or diamonds or any other shape! But boy do I love seeing the thousands of these little gems that others, like you, make. And the delightful stuff made out of them. Do you get zombie-like stitching these by the hundreds? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those fabrics! I've not tried EPP and will have to check out your tutorial. You must not have a problem with car/motion sickness if you can stitch in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fabrics are fun and colorful. Love them! EPP is such a great take along project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love diamonds too! You have such a gorgeous selection of fabrics Jane! Happy weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!