Monday, April 6, 2015

♪ ♫ ABC AS EASY AS 123 ♫ ♫ ♪

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had such beautiful weather, that this lady forgot sunscreen and got burned!!

I have a finish, well actually three!!

I finally finished my Little Letters ABC quilts.
It was a quilt along hosted by
Temecula Quilt Company.
The directions are still posted.... HERE.

I used a Mary Engelbreit Nursery Rhyme print for the back. 

I loved making these, well the Z and the B were almost left out!!! 


Happy Sewing!


7 comments:

  1. Well done - love the backing you chose to play with these fun little quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, these little quilts are adorable! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Great job! And congrats on a finish! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to read the B and Z made it into the alphabet Jane! LOL They turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finishes and a very fun backing! Adorable ABC quilts, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such lovely ABC quilts, Jane! I love the colourful effects you have created and the backing is gorgeous!
    Happy weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilts turned out sew cute my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!