Tuesday, December 2, 2014

WOW !!


Wow!  I know it's not just me everybody is busy this time of year. Busy with gifts to make, gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, cookies to bake, a home and tree to decorate, plus the projects and sewing time we would like to fit into the day.
This time of year for all of us is about family. 
 We joke at our house that I could "never' unplug.  It is so true, I love blogging, pinterest, flickr, and just discovered Instagram!  During a normal month I have time for it all and I bless all those that can do all of that and still create. 
 I however cannot!  
So, I am going to take December off, now let's be real, I still hope to visit these sites but for now.....

( I have this Holy Card from grade school)

I wish each and everyone of you a blessed Christmas and a new year filled with love, joy, good health, and happiness.

See you in January. 





15 comments:

  1. Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy some family time! I have a similar holy card from when I made my primary school days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays Jane!!! I'll miss your posts....but will look forward to starting the New Year with ya! God Bless. :)V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a blessed Christmas too Jane! Wise decision - wonder if I too can cut some of it out of my life's...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the Season with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I may just copy you!
    Have a wonderful holiday and I can't wait to see what goodies you have sewn up in January!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will miss you! Have a wonderfully happy Christmas! Bring in the new year with lots of joyful noise. See you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blessed Christmas season with your family, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Jane!!! I just took a month off and it was such a good thing. I'm refreshed and ready to get back at it all! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe and blessed holiday season!!! See you on the flip side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will miss you and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas, Jane! Have a lovely break too.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish you and yours a magical Christmas and Happy holidays!! See you in the New Year, Jane! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have an amazing Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  14. May you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas to you and your family Jane! I haven't done Instagram yet....I don't know if I could keep up with it. You'll have to let me know how you like it.....after the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!