Friday, November 29, 2013

Friendship x and + Swap


I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.
Just got home from 7 hours of Black Friday Shopping!  I am pooped!!  But so well worth the day! Great deals and a lot of fun.

As I mentioned in a previous post I am involved in The x and + Friendship Block Swap.
My partner choose. red, light green, and blue for this month's blocks. We make 4 twin blocks . I keep four, I send my partner four.
Here are the four I will be sending to the UK!


This month it is my turn to pick the colors from our palette.

I choose; Navy, Yellow, and Blue.

Here is a peek at some of my fabrics.


Just a reminder, you can join anytime!  Come take a peek at the flickr page to see other blocks from different color palettes.

Happy Sewing, have a wonderful weekend and do something you love.

7 comments:

  1. Great blocks, Jane! I'm so glad that you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours Jane! They looks so crisp and fresh with the white background! Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of red and play of prints in your friendship blocks, Jane! Great to know you had a fun shopping day and found some nice deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks and I can't wait to see what your partner sends to you. We went to one store and just the nightmare of trying to get into the parking lot was too much for me. We were in and out of the store in less than an hour and happily spent the rest of the day at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow seven hours is some shopping trip! Hope you got some great stuff! Lovely blocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blocks! I do love that green in there! Never would have imagined what a great combo those three colors are! AND your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seven hours!! Wow. I tried to avoid the shops, but then my shopping list is substantially smaller than it used to be in years past.

    Your blocks look great! Fun to see the combos you will be coming up with as the Swap progresses.

    Elizabeth
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!