Monday, June 3, 2013

Two Fun Events!

I do not know about you but for me, in the summer, the last thing I want to work on is a large quilt on my lap! AC or not!! I love to have hand projects that I can work on whether I am at home or watching softball, or just sitting on the deck.
So when I saw
were having a Season By Hand Summer.


I just knew I wanted to sponsor .
I was also invited to post! Wait until you see the line up they have in store for you this summer!! (click here to see sponsors and details)
I am humbled to be with these woman.

This event starts today and runs through the end of July with a linky party for YOU to showcase what you have done by hand and maybe even win a prize.

Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday one of these amazing woman will post on Clover and Violet's Blog about a hand worked project, share a tutorial, and or shower us with inspiration.

This is my donation to this fun event.


So head over to their blog and let the fun begin!



1 comment:

  1. I am part of the Clove and Violet event too. I can't wait to see what others post. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!