Friday, April 13, 2012

My Next Project..

My oldest niece will be going away to college in the fall
soooo.....
it was time to pick fabric for her quilt!

She had a vision in her mind and stuck to the plan!
Here are the fabrics she choose.


It is going to be a simple but striking quilt.

All I can say is stay tuned for the reveal this summer!!

Of course I spotted a fabric that called my name!




Sign Ups for Round Three of Wonky Blocks has started.
this round
4-Patches
and
Wonky Stars.
Hope you can join us!

Sign Up


That's it for now.
Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make.
    I will be watching for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see how you create with those fabric choices for your niece. They're a fun collection for a new college student!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my type of fabrics, but will look forward to see how you use them =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your niece has the same pink bug you do...love the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Project and Nice Motive.
    Keep Sharing

    gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a FUN quilt!! She'll love it!! MACHINE quilt it - it's for a college quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting on pins and needles for my stand to arrive! It had best get here or ... I'm gonna yell! LOL (Have to get my post up Tuesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your niece has great taste. Looking forward to seeing the quilt. I love your coffee print ( hm-who do we both know that would love it too?)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!