Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Doors are Closing

Not my blog, but my stores.
I have been selling on-line since 2005. Many things have happened since then, two daughters getting married, three grand-babies, the lose of a brother, and the latest our youngest heading off to college.
That makes us empty nesters!
My store has broght me so much joy.  I thank each and every one of you for your support.
But, time to move on!

I have lowered prices for the final time.
Even my Lecien! (by the half Yard)

Think backings! Hard to find quilt shop fabrics at those prices.
Think long cold winter months or hot summer days.  Stock up.

Due to the time zones around the world it will be sold on a first come bases.
I have the fabric in both stores, but not double the amount. I know some prefer eBay and others Etsy. I do have a few things on etsy I do not have on ebay.

I would be so grateful if you would spread the word.

Thank you again for all you kindness.




4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the happiness that the world can offer. Your wonderful online store will be missed in the WW quilting community. I'll help spread the word on your stores.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only looking through your store the other day for more Finca thread! (I was after the #12 in the lemon and orange I bought last time....) Good luck with the sellout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it is sad to see that part of your life almost over but I'm betting that you have plenty of new things that will keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about your Finca thread as I finished a spool last night. So sorry you are closing, but I'm sure the next chapter in your life will be exciting too. Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. ;) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!