Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Oh, I So Want To Make These!!

I know many of you are familiar with Helen Phillips and her blog


But if not, you are missing out.

I just love evrything she makes. The colors she uses (a lot of pink) and the projects she creates.  She is so inspiring to me and I am sure many others.
Yesterday"s post was so inspiring that I asked Helen if I could post some of her pictures. She said yes, because she is so kind.

These are mug rugs, coasters, little mats, whatever you would like to call them. They are made from hexies. 
You know I love a good hexie project!

These are on my to DO list, not to try but to DO!

Here is a link to her post and some pictures to make your mouth water.
The post is called:






These may now be on your to do list too!

Happy Sewing!





10 comments:

  1. I follow her too and thought the very same, they are a delight! Although I'll have to be extra careful I dont spill my tea and coffee and stain the fabrics lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site and I love all that pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!! I am now following her, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thanks for the link. I have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh her blog is just soooo lovely!! I've seen Helen's books...thanks for sharing her blog. PS WHat a fantastic idea to make these as coasters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun idea for hexes. I was watching a quilt show on tv and she made them without paper but by using a circle and then stitching a certain way to bring in the edges to form the hexie. Thought it was a nice idea and great travel project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you like them, Jane! And thank you for the sweet mention :)
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I love them. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!