Thursday, May 1, 2014

Treasury



Have any of you ever made a Treasury on Etsy? 
It is not for self promotion. 
It is for fun!
There are so many things I should be doing, cleaning, cooking, working, sewing, BUT
Here I am putzing on the computer!
I have no idea if Etsy will even use the Treasury I made but it was so much fun!
Mine, noooo not for the love of pink, not fabrics, not coffee or candy...

It was

Ta Da

For the Love of the Red, White and Blue!


(you saw that coming didn't you?)


Now I think I am suppose to email the members that I choose and tell them they are in my treasury.  

Off to do that!
Happy Sewing!



4 comments:

  1. No I've never made a treasury but it looks like a fun and wonderful time wasting idea!!! Love the red blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your choices! Kind of like pinterest - but these items are for SALE!!! No time today - closing up the tin inn!! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll see ya tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about it but never done it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this....your picks are great!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!