Monday, March 3, 2014

This is a fun idea!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and enjoyed The Academy Awards! I even stayed up for the end. 

I just wanted to share with you this fun idea from


Every Tuesday she is hosting a Linky Party where you can link up an older post.
Remember when we started with 5 followers?  Then it went up a little to say 63?  Then in the hundreds? Well some of your new followers may not have seen some of your earlier posts. This is a chance to share them with new followers. 

So I am joining last week's a little late but

Look 

HERE   

scroll down to Album Quilts to see my post.

I hope to play along every Tuesday.

Click Val's button to join in on the fun!

Val's Quilting Studio

Happy Sewing




5 comments:

  1. You would have seen Aussie Cate win then! How fun to share an old post! I wonder if I have anything interesting??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane...serious! THANKS for the shout out! I added your button on my featured here page (SMILES) Guess what...I feel asleep before the awards ended!!! (I know!) PS: My button looks awesome on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the only person not to have watched it or know who got what ;/ On the upside lots of sewing is being done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally missed the awards as my kids came for a visit, so we spent time with them instead. By the time I was done cleaning up after their visit, it was bedtime. I have enjoyed watching all the highlights though.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!